WE ARE HIRING - Research and Development Scientist 100% (m/f)
abc biopply provides services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to improve the predictive power of their preclinical models and accelerate their drug discovery efforts. Using our dedicated 3D CoSeedis™ cell culture technology we are reducing the translational gap between in vitro and in vivo studies through the use of a new level of differentiation and cross-cellular communication assays. abc biopply offers a wide range of assay formats and downstream endpoints and continuously adapts its portfolio to the latest developments in the field. Our innovative in chip assays take drug development to the ex vivo level.
Would you like to take the advantage of this unique opportunity and become a part of our team as a lead scientist in the development of novel highly predictive preclinical disease models? Contact us and become a part of this innovative revolution in preclinical drug development.
Your responsibilities in this position include:
- Independent customer-tailored project design and implementation in the lab.
- Integration of and work with primary cell cultures, stem cells and cell lines in 3D CoSeedis™ assays.
- Responsibility of assay standardisation.
- Development and validation of novel customized 3D in chip™ assays.
- Conception of SOPs and QC-guidelines within projects and for the development of abc biopply products.
- Responsibility for 3D CoSeedis™ chip production as well as for storage management and shipping.
- Perform, evaluate and release quality control.
- Leading participation in process updates in a laboratory and production environment and conception and adaptation of according SOPs.
- Scientific presentations and publications
- Ph.D. in biology with a focus on cell biology (or similar).
- Profound knowledge in assay development.
- In depth expertise in 3D cell culture work with primary and stem cells as well as various cell lines.
- Experience in fluorescent microscopy and image analysis.
- Good knowledge in statistical data analysis.
- Knowledge in histological analysis methods (e.g. IHC, ISH, etc.).
- High level of independence in experimental planning, execution and analysis.
- Willing to take responsibility and lead customer-tailored projects.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and innovative.
- In addition to German, you speak and write English fluently.
We offer you the opportunity to join our young team and to take responsibility in a dynamic start-up environment. Your reliable, efficient and quality-conscious way of working as well as your professional competence are highly appreciated.