- Providing physiologically accurate and biologically relevant disease models:
3D CoSeedis™ ensures the generation of a biomimetic micro-environment essential for the generation of physiologically relevant spheroids/organoids (as indicated by physiological mass density of generated spheroids, for example).
- Modular cell-to-cell and organ-to-organ communication systems consisting of primary cells, stem cells, iPS-derived cells or cell lines and combinations thereof:
3D CoSeedis™ enables the aggregation of cells into 3D cultures that would not do so under alternative conditions (e.g. in hanging drop or liquid overlay).
- Highest flexibility in system design, read-out, and applicability:
The modular co-culture technology of 3D CoSeedis™ allows you to design and build complex, yet easy-to-analyse systems.
- Unique 3D cell culture standards:
With its unique technology, abc biopply is capable to work under standardised conditions – e.g. from animal-free to serum-free to defined culture conditions.
- Validated work processes:
abc biopply offers a wide range of assay formats and works with HTS/HCS compatible systems that fulfil SBS-standards. Many downstream analysis methods are done “in chip”, hence they are robust, reproducible and suitable for automation.